- 07-Jun-2013 to 05-Jul-2013 (MST)
- Layton, UT, USA
- Full Time
The Training Manager supervises the organization, tracking, delivery and development of training and educational programs for front-line CSRs and call center leadership team. The leader is responsible for the observation, development and evaluation of a team of 12-18 trainers.
Duties and Responsabilities
- Supervises Training Professionals engaged in the delivery of training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
- Supervises non-exempt Training Professionals.
- Identify performance gaps, causes of the performance gaps and provide solutions to Training Professionals in an environment of continuous improvement.
- Evaluate of the effectiveness of training based upon formal and informal feedback from customers and end users
- Conducts training sessions and develop criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
- Implements and manages a process to ensure that all training documentation and data is completed and that materials are delivered according to set guidelines.
- Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
- Maintains skills by researching new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
- Regularly evaluates Training Professionals' skills and abilities and provides coaching and counseling as needed.
- Attend regular conference calls, workgroups and meetings as required. Interface directly with client training personnel
- Occasionally develops training using a variety of methods and strategies.
- Travel may be required.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in the development and delivery of training programs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant training technologies, such as Learning Management Systems, CBT delivery tools and emerging technologies
- Proven ability to manage a training team for a large contact center (800 employees).
- Effective supervisory and trainer development skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in adult education field, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
- 5-8 years of related experience in the management, development and delivery of technical training programs.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!