- 05-Jul-2013 to 06-Aug-2013 (MST)
- Call Center Supervisor
- Layton, UT, USA
- Full Time
Black Turtle Services is seeking call center supervisors to join our inaugural call center management team on an exciting new project in Layton, Utah.
Your ultimate objective is to provide supervision, leadership and coaching to customer service representatives, with the goal of meeting program objectives and customer service level agreements. This would be your opportunity to join a dynamic management team on a completely new and exciting call center project.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with customer service representatives and other supervisors as well as operation managers and program managers within functional areas of the CMS Project.
- Responsible for supervision, development, and coaching of CSRs to assure productivity, quality, attendance, and timeliness of work in the completion of assigned projects and departmental goals.
- Perform tasks to assure service level requirements; RTA, AHT, Adherence goals are met.
- Complete and deliver employee performance appraisals.
- Facilitate and deliver training as required under CMS department guidelines including EJT, initiatives, and up training.
- Support call center expectations as well as departmental and corporate policies and procedures.
- Participate in interview process and recommend the hiring of call center staff.
- Maintain schedule flexibility due to business needs; anticipate assigned shift change at any time
- Act as a Point of Contact as required.
Education, Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of customer service and team interaction experience in a leadership role.
- Demonstrated call center leadership experience with a proven track record of driving positive CSR metrics.
- Demonstrated organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Black Turtle Services is poised to shift the paradigm of call center operations. Join us.