- 20-Jun-2013 to 06-Aug-2013 (MST)
- Program Management
- Layton, UT, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation
Black Turtle Services is seeking business analysts to join our inaugural call center team on an exciting new project in Layton, Utah.
The Business Analyst (BA) will be responsible for the organization and delivery of client data and client reports. You will be responsible for developing and delivering all internal operational, financial, and front-line employee performance reporting. The BA will own the format, delivery and integrity assurance of all client facing and internal reporting needs. As needed, the BA will develop and deliver ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in conjunction with client services and operations teams to develop various standard and custom client reports and data sets for both internal and external use.
- Utilize a variety of data sources (Call switch, CRM tools, etc) to synthesize and interpret data and trends at both the client and individual user levels. Summarize and validate data from multiple internal and external data sources.
- Participate in client meetings and business requirement gathering process as technical and analytic consultant to define business questions and transform data into meaningful and actionable information for a variety of customer segments.
- Participate in the design/selection and implementation of business intelligence tools by defining the analytic and reporting requirements that will meet the goals of the organization and the expectations of our clients.
- Work as an integral member of the Client Services and Operations teams to ensure that contractual reporting requirements are achieved.
- Analyze program performance to determine opportunities to work more efficiently.
- Deliver business intelligence to clients by applying and demonstrating expertise in the areas of advanced analytics, forecasting and data extrapolation.
- In partnership with client services and program management, will provide data and formatting for formal client business reviews.
- Support the daily reporting needs of business users including troubleshooting reporting issues.
- Responsible for assuring the accuracy and validity of both source data and results and interpreting results into recommendations.
- Assures the ongoing high performance level of the department through continued development of technical skills and business knowledge.
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Information Technology or Finance, or equivalent combination of education and pertinent experience
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Superior proficiency with data extraction and file manipulation using a variety of data sources; Excel, SQL and/or comparable toolsets. (Oracle, Crystal, etc)
- Must be process focused and detail oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix and client-facing environment
- Expert proficiency with Office Suite
- Strong Reporting skills in at least one major reports creation package (SSRS, Crystal, Cognos, etc) as a developer, not merely an end-user
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret complex data, synthesize and verbalize information for diverse audience with varied skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
Black Turtle Services is poised to shift the paradigm of call center operations. Join us.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!